Innovative startup merging music and wellness is looking for a grant writer with a proven track record to identify, research and write applications for grants and other funding opportunities. Work is on a part-time basis. We prefer candidates who are local to Los Angeles but will consider telecommuting candidates.
- Identify, research, evaluate and write funding opportunities.
- Provide advice and information on funding opportunities, requirements and procedures.
- Coordinate submission of applications with internal and external players.
- Provide records of submissions.
- Demonstrated history of applying for and receiving grant funding in healthcare-related field
- Particular expertise with technology and innovation sectors a plus
- Ability to lead a project as an outside consultant with many internal players
- Sharp attention to detail and good organizational skills
Please send resume plus a list of successful grant applications you have written pertaining to any of the following categories to email@example.com with “Grant Writer” in the subject line:
- Federal, State or Local Government Funded
- Not For Profit