Your mastery of mobile music and gaming technologies can make a palpable difference in the lives of people facing serious healthcare challenges, including dementia, autism and post-traumatic stress. Pioneering startup looking for technology-obsessed product pro to guide development of our mobile app and training seminars for enterprise clients. Exciting, groundbreaking working environment merging healthcare, music and technology.
Technology Management and Planning
Our app, SingFit, is currently available on the iOS Apple platform, both as a public and a B2B app, and we are planning to release it on another technology platform in 2013. The Product Manager will:
- Lead and liaise with internal teams players in creating 2.0 update of our current SingFit app.
- Provide hands-on project management of technology-driven projects.
- Lead creative and project management meetings.
- Manage existing and evaluate future technology vendors, including mobile and Web developers.
- Manage all private label projects.
- Develop product-management procedures and train personnel for continued growth and success of the department.
- Work with our music-licensing partners to expand SingFit’s music catalog.
Training Development and Event Management
The key to the success of our products are the training sessions we create for our B2B/Enterprise clients.
The Product Development Manager:
- Works with senior management to create goals for training.
- Facilitates interdepartmental meetings to create content for training.
- Manages the production of training materials.
- Facilitates logistics for training.
- Ensures that training and technology products are fully integrated.
- At least five years in technology product management
- Specific experience in the development of mobile apps with a music focus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously on time with high-level results
- Experience with healthcare, wellness, fitness and/or “gamification” major plusses
- Experience collecting feedback from various sources to improve product
- Entrepreneurial and flexible with the desire to work in an ever-changing environment
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency as a designer or copywriter a plus
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com that summarizes experience you have had specifically managing music and mobile technology.