Innovative start up looking for certified music therapists in the Southern California area to facilitate our Apple musical app in group and individual singing sessions at partner facilities. These sessions will utilize our patented technology, which includes fully orchestrated background music. All equipment will be supplied.
This is a part-time position and applicants must have access to reliable transportation.
At least two-years experience leading group and individual sessions necessary. Particularly looking for people who have worked with the following populations:
- Seniors with dementia
- People with speech disorders
- People with respiratory conditions
- People with no or low vision
- People with developmental delays
- People with learning disabilities
- People with Parkinson’s disease
Interested therapists should send a resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org that states:
- Music therapy program from which you graduated
- Number of years certified
- Any populations with which you have experience, starting with the list above