This holiday season we’ve increased the number of FREE songs you can record and share. You can choose to share a song you’ve sung with a single individual, with all of your friends on Facebook, or with the whole world via Twitter.
Sharing a recording is easy with SingFit!
- Choose a shareable song to sing. To see a list of all shareable songs, simply go to the Featured tab and then choose a song from the Shareable Songs category.
- If you have not done so already, Download the song you want to sing. Once you have the song downloaded, simply choose Sing Now.
- For best results, use headphones when recording. Built-in mics are standard on iPhones, iPads and iTouch 4s. Older models of the iPod Touch will require that the headphone has a mic.
- Use the Record button to begin the song and start the recording. Note that, when you record a song, only your voice and the backing music will be recorded, not the Lyric Coach or Guide Singer tracks.
- When you are finished recording, hit the Keep button. The song will then be saved to the Recordings section of the SingFit app. You can now either share the song immediately or come back to the Recordings section to share it at any time.
- To share a song, choose the song you wish to share from the Recordings area and then click the Share button. Songs may be shared via Email, Facebook or Twitter.
- To share your song by email, use the Share via Email button. This will take you to an email that contains a link to your recording. Enter your message above or below the link, input the email address you would like the email to be sent to, and then press Send.
- To share your song on Facebook, use the Share on Facebook button. Note that you will need to log into Facebook.
- To share your song via Twitter, choose the Share on Twitter button. Note that the first time you share a song on Twitter, you will need to authorize SingFit to connect with your Twitter account.
- If you would like to save or send your song as an MP3, follow the email steps above but send the song to yourself. When you receive the email, click on the link provided. When you arrive at the Internet page with your song, choose “Save As” from your File menu. This action will save your song as an MP3, which can be attached to an email, burned to a CD or uploaded to any website.
That’s it! Congratulations on sharing your first song. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us here.